Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbitpay not working in Slovakia • Revolut (Mastercard)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Based on https://www.fitbit.com/fitbit-pay/banks : Slovakia is supported by  Revolut (Mastercard)

Also stated: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Support-of-Revolut-cards-and-Monzo-N26-etc-for-F...

Tried with Revolut virtual Mastercard and I have an error: Uh oh! Looks like we don't support this card.....

Enybody with working fitbitpay in Slovakia?

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

I have the exact same problem with Revolut and fitbit pay in Bulgaria. It would be interesting for me to understand the reason.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem with both virtual and debit Mastercard in revolut

Best Answer

I have the same problem in Poland - just can not add Revolut (Mastercard) to the Fitbit Pay app.

Best Answer

Same problem (Czechia)

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem in Lithuania.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same issue (UK), and spoke to Revolut, who said that it is currently being tested with Fitbit Pay and only some cards are available. They’re hoping it will be rolled out soon, but have no timeframe. The Fitbit website listing Revolut as supported is very misleading! 

Best Answer

Hi all,

I am trying with cards of my friends from Revolut and I found one card that I was able to add to fitbit. His card has the new MasterCard logo whereas mine has the old one.

Can you help me with this to try to find a correlation -- what year is your expiration date and when you look on the back of the card who is the issuer (small text at the bottom). For me the issuer is Paysafe and year is 2020, whereas my friend has different issuer.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've just created a new virtual card (Mastercard) in Revolut (for a fee) and that new card can be assigned with Fitbit. The old one still can't (it has exp. at the beginning of 2023). It's probably related to what @daro_band said.

So that might be a possible workaround.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did the same now, but no luck 😞 not working 

Best Answer

I had the same issue in Romania. When I contacted them, they said I introduced an incorrect data from my card but it is not true. I know my Revolut card.

Best Answer
0 Votes

fitbitpay supports revolut mastercard for Malta. But my friends and me here in Malta no one is able to use fitbitpay with both mastercard and visa revolut. It says that my bank is not supported.

Any idea when this will be fixed ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have Visa (The Netherlands) sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Even when I use the same terminal. Already contacted Fitbit support, but they have no explanation.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I live in Hungary, I tried today by removing my old virtual card and creating a new virtual MasterCard, and it finally worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes