Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Facebook Group for Fitbit Versa Users

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey guys, we created this group on Facebook for Fitbit Versa users to discuss about the Fitbit Versa watch, share latest watch faces and apps, encourage and inspire each others. Welcome to join us!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/fitbitversa/

I'm gonna pre-order the Fitbit Versa Today!Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
36 REPLIES 36

What about a Reddit group for those that don’t won’t use Facebook. Hang on, what about those that don’t use Reddit? Oh I know, how about the Fitbit forums? 😉

Best Answer

Cool.. you are so active in the forum dear 

Best Answer

Already in , thank you dear!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't wait to receive my VersaSmiley LOL

versa ordered.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for that I'd just applied for membership!

Best Answer

So glad to have you in!

Best Answer

Which is going to seem like ages!

Best Answer

I really hope Fitbit could ship my Versa earlierSmiley LOLI am a huge fan!

Best Answer

Awesome! Pre-ordered mine yesterday, can't wait!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm thinking of cancelling the Versa and going Ionic as I think the screen may be larger and the design of the Ionic is more suitable for a male to wear. Also I'm thinking as I'm 55 that the Ionic may have a larger screen for better readability.

Any comments / thoughts from Ionic users would be welcomed....

Best Answer
0 Votes

@dbrewoodwrote:

I'm thinking of cancelling the Versa and going Ionic as I think the screen may be larger and the design of the Ionic is more suitable for a male to wear. Also I'm thinking as I'm 55 that the Ionic may have a larger screen for better readability.

Any comments / thoughts from Ionic users would be welcomed....

I wouldn't say the Ionic's screen is bigger, its just a different shape. Infact I'd say its easier to utilise the screen space on the Versa better then the Ionic. I have a comparison below.

IMG_20180320_143723.jpg

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Thanks for that. Do you find the Versa looks okay on a male wrist and does not look too small or feminine? 

I'm stats mad and also hoping that there are decent stats watch designs for the Versa coming out.

I'll be migrating from a Gear S3 as I want the additional health tracking that Fitbit devices have.

The concern with the Versa is though that my 55 year old eyes may find the display too small resolution wise to work with. I do/did like the chunky look of the Ionic, but your photo has my thinking up in the air again as they do dot look that dissimilar is size.

Any recommendations on which way I should consider going? I know it is likely subjective.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well I don't actually own a Versa, only an Ionic. The picture was one that a developer posted on twitter. I actually prefer the look of the Versa, but I won't be buying it as for me it adds nothing over the Ionic I already have.

In terms of screen size, they are very similar. I don't think you would need to worry about either. So really the choice comes down to price, whether you want onboard GPS and which style you prefer. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ah ha right 🙂 Thanks for that. I've got a lot of thinking to do I guess. I think I might switch to the Ionic as I can get it now and it does look more manly I think. You've had no operational issues with the Ionic at all? I'm reading reviews saying it lags in some instances?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had the Ionic since launch and there have been some minor issues as you'd expect, but overall my experience has been positive.

The first version of the OS was a bit laggy, but it has got much smoother with each update. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well thanks for all the advice. I've now cancelled the Versa order and my Ionic will be here in a couple of days! Excited!

Best Answer

I emailed Fitbit with the hope to get my Versa earlier..lol...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great idea - have just requested membership.

Can't wait for my Versa to arrive - already looking at addition bands, and desktop charging stations!!

Also looking forward to trying out the FitBit SDK - love the idea of creating my own watch faces!!

Bev
Versa (Coming Soon), Charge 2, Flex 2, Aria - Android
Retired: Surge, Charge, One, Ultra
Best Answer

Do you have an ionic group as well ? 😞

Best Answer