Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted call notification stays on screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I’m having problems with my Fitbit Versa when I have a missed call it’s comes up on my screen and goes away as it should but when I answer a call it stays on my screen even after the call the call has ended and doesn’t go away until I press the red button on my Fitbit I have turned my call notification off and on again any help would be great thanks 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Welcome to the Forums @Beckyj83! Thanks for sharing your experience with your Fitbit app and for the troubleshoot you  performed before posting here. This sounds odd and it's not the expected Versa behavior. 

To make sure that your watch is working correctly, please restart it. Also, set it up as a replacement device to make sure that your Versa's connection with your app is functioning as expected. 

I hope this helps, keep me posted! Smiley Wink 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried restarting it and deleting it off the app and adding it again as a new Fitbit sometimes it goes off but mainly as a missed call it stays on my Fitbit as a call and won’t go off until I cancel the call on my Fitbit 😞 can’t find a solution at the moment 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply @Beckyj83! I appreciate all the time and effort you have invested to solve this. To further assist you, I've created a Support case on your behalf.

You should receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums.

Keep me posted if you have any other question.

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good morning.

I am having the same problem on my Versa. Tried to do the same as restarting and adding it again, and remains the same.

Hope that Fitbit can fix this problem.

regards,

Luiz

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi All,

Same here.  Call still shows on versa after I answer.  Same happens on the wife's Versa as well.  Any update on if there is anything they are doing to resolve this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. Please post if anyone gets a real answer. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue. Please fix! My Versa seems way more buggy than my Blaze ever was. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello I have the same problem with my new Versa, please help with a solution. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Piling on: Had the same issue with my Versa since May 2018.  Back button dismisses it, but stale non-functioning buttons is not a good look for my Versa.

Best Answer
0 Votes

For me it doesn:t work if I push the back button, when I check again the notification status it is still there. It happens only for missed calls, If I accept or reject a call when I clear all they disappear, except for missed calls. 

Best Answer
0 Votes