Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add barcode app to Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am a member of a gym that uses an app with a bar-code to check in. I was using a Samsung S2 Classic and It had a photo album to which I loaded a cropped screenshot of my bar-code so I wouldn't have to bring my phone into the gym. Is that possible on the versa? I don't want a bar-code for my watch face. Can you have more than one watch face loaded at a time? Any ideas?

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@LoveELAcy wrote:

I am a member of a gym that uses an app with a bar-code to check in. I was using a Samsung S2 Classic and It had a photo album to which I loaded a cropped screenshot of my bar-code so I wouldn't have to bring my phone into the gym. Is that possible on the versa? I don't want a bar-code for my watch face. Can you have more than one watch face loaded at a time? Any ideas?

Have you checked of your barcode works with the barcodes app in the Fitbit app gallery?

★Kit N.★
Versa 3, Versa (retired), Charge 2 (retired), Charge HR (retired) | Pixel 3a XL

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@LoveELAcy wrote:

Have you checked of your barcode works with the barcodes app in the Fitbit app gallery?

★Kit N.★
Versa 3, Versa (retired), Charge 2 (retired), Charge HR (retired) | Pixel 3a XL
Best Answer

YES! Just set it up! Thank you so much!

Best Answer
0 Votes