Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All About Fitbit Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The following are answers to some commonly asked questions about Fitbit Versa:

Device Basics versa.png

What is Fitbit Versa?

Fitbit Versa is an all-day companion that lasts 4+ days and uses personalized insights, music, and more to help you reach your goals.

Fitbit Versa - special edition has a built-in NFC chip that lets you store and use credit cards right from your watch for wallet-free payments. 

What comes in the box?

• Versa watch w/ small wristband attached
  • A charging cable
  • Additional wristband piece to fit size large  

Special edition:

• Versa watch with woven band (small and large attachment w/ one buckle side) 
  • A charging cable
  • Additional classic black wristband (small and large attachment w/ one buckle side) 

Additional detachable wristbands are available separately in a variety of colors and materials.

What is Versa made of?

The Versa classic band is made of a flexible, durable material similarly used in many sports watches, and includes an aluminum watch case and buckle. Accessory wristbands are available in metal mesh, metal links, premium Horween leather, and more.

What are the specs/dimensions of Versa?

Watch dimensions

39.35mm x 39.35mm x 11.24mm

Weight

38 grams

Screen type

LCD display

Which apps are available for Versa, and how do I download them?

You're able to install apps for fitness, finance, social, sports, and more from the Fitbit App Gallery. Get instant access to important information like weather and sports updates, and use familiar favorite apps like Starbucks, Pandora, and Strava. Install additional apps from the Fitbit App Gallery.

App availability may vary by region. More apps to come.

How much music can I store on Fitbit Versa?

Store several hours of your favorite playlists on Versa.

Is Versa compatible with Bluetooth headsets like Fitbit Flyer?

Pair Fitbit Flyer or another Bluetooth audio device to Versa and listen to your music and podcasts without needing your phone.

Can I make purchases using Versa?

The special edition Versa includes the built-in NFC chip and Fitbit Pay that allows you to securely add credit and debit cards to your watch and make payments directly from your wrist.

We’re constantly adding new locations and banks to our list of partners, so check back often to see if your payment card is supported.

Does Versa receive notifications from my phone?

Versa can alert you to calls, texts, calendar events, emails, and other push notifications from apps on your nearby phone. Versa stores your 30 most recent notifications and automatically deletes them after 24 hours.

Tracking Your Activity

What does Versa track?

Versa tracks all of the following:

• All-day activity (steps, distance, floors climbed, active minutes, and calories burned)
  • Heart rate (continuous tracking, real-time heart-rate zones, and overall resting heart rate)
  • Walks, runs, outdoor biking, elliptical, some sports, and aerobic workouts, tracked automatically with SmartTrack
  • Connected GPS activities (walking, running, hiking, and outdoor biking will record pace, distance, elevation, split times, and route mapping)
  • Select activities, including yoga, pilates, spinning, treadmill, stairclimber, elliptical, weights, golf, kickboxing, circuit training, martial arts, bootcamp, tennis, and general workout
  • Sleep (total time and sleep stages)
  • Cardio fitness score

Can I wear Versa while swimming?

Fitbit Versa is water resistant up to 50 meters. Versa tracks swim workouts with stats like lap count, duration, and calories burned.

How does Versa help me to relax?

Find moments of calm throughout the day by following personalized guided breathing sessions based on your heart rate.

How does Versa keep me moving?

Get on-screen reminders to move that help you to stay active throughout the day by encouraging you to complete mini-goals of 250 steps per hour.

How does Versa track my sleep?

Using a combination of your movement and heart-rate patterns, Versa tracks your time spent in light sleep, deep sleep, and REM sleep stages to help you better understand your sleep quality.

Ordering

In what colors and sizes will Versa be available?

• Versa will be available in 3 classic colors: Black, Peach, and Gray
  • Versa Special Editions are available in Charcoal or Lavender woven bands (plus come with a black classic band).

Sizes:

• Small wristband: Fits a wrist between 5.5 - 7.1 inches (140 - 180 mm) in circumference.
  • Large wristband: Fits a wrist between 7.1 - 8.7 inches (180 - 220 mm) in circumference.

Can I purchase alternate wristbands for Versa?

Additional classic wristbands, Horween leather, stainless steel, and metal mesh accessory wristbands are available in the Fitbit Store.

Note that accessory wristbands sold separately may vary slightly in size.

How much will Fitbit Versa and its accessory wristbands cost?

Following prices are for the U.S:

Fitbit Versa

$199.95

Fitbit Versa Special Edition

$229.95

Classic bands

$29.95

Horween leather bands

$49.95

Stainless steel bands

$99.95

Metal mesh bands

$79.95

Prices vary by region.

When can I order my Fitbit Versa?

Versa is currently available for pre-order and can be found in the Fitbit Store.

When will my pre-order purchase be charged to my credit card?

Your card will be charged when your order ships.

Is there an upgrade/trade-in program to exchange my current device?

No, Fitbit does not currently offer a watch exchange program.

When will Versa be delivered or available in stores?

Versa is scheduled to begin shipping from fitbit.com in April, and will also be available in select retailers. Some international regions will also receive Versa in April. 

Best Answer
0 REPLIES 0