Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 to Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I currently have a charge 2. I have not been able to get a detailed reading of my sleep stages for months even after trying all the suggestions that I found in the community forums. I also found during my cardio workout my heart rate reading would all of a sudden disappear for a while or read a lot lower than it was . I’m just wondering if any of the Versa users had a charge 2 with similar problems and now that the have a Versa if those same problems have disappeared.  Thanks for any input 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@Gadams99 The Versa isn’t yet out, so there are no users to be able to give you feedback.

It’s unfortunate you are experiencing problems with your Charge and I suggest you post in that forum and see if can can resolve them.

Best Answer

Thanks that’s good to know. I’m going to order one . I can always send it back if I’m not satisfied. Any idea when Fitbit will start shipping them out?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Gadams99wrote:

Thanks that’s good to know. I’m going to order one . I can always send it back if I’m not satisfied. Any idea when Fitbit will start shipping them out?

No but the pre-order page is saying 3-4 weeks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The rumors sites all say April 16 is the ship date, which line up closely with the pre-order 3-4 week ship information. 

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer

I am about to pre order one, the money doesnt come out until its released right?

I cant wait to make the change from the Charge 2, mine always shows unknown caller and im about to send it back for refund and take the leap to a proper smart watch!

Best Answer
0 Votes

That’s what they say

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why dont they fix what they have ?
Ive had the Charge HR, then got the Charge 2 and both have never been good, why should I buy this ?
The price tag is too high for all their products that have never worked properly ..

I would expect the same issue's to be present with this new Versa, especially inaccurate HR readings and sleep stages rarely working ..

Best Answer