Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock faces for Versa?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was wondering if anyone has any idea what some of the clock faces will be for the Fitbit Versa. 

I've had a Blaze for about a year and I've grown a little tired of the clock faces. Thanks in advance! 

Tia | Australia | Versa, Blaze, Charge 2, Flex 2, Flex (retired)
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Tianhi @Karu @RMorst @DonaldMReif @Jamaicangirl81 Ionic & Versa will share the same Fitbit OS so you'll be able to put the same clock faces on either device. Check out the list of existing clock faces and apps in the Fitbit Gallery.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
41 REPLIES 41

With the support of the App Store you will definitely have some problems to decide what clockface suits you. At the moment there are around 200 clockfaces for the Ionic, I think many of them have been already updated to support the Versa.

Best Answer

If you search for the hashtag  #FitbitVersa on Twitter, some of the developers are posting previews of their designs there. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Oh wow thanks I'll be sure to check that out!  

I don't have any social media so I might've just been out of the loop that way. 

Tia | Australia | Versa, Blaze, Charge 2, Flex 2, Flex (retired)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Plus, there are some new ones for the versa that the ionic doesn't have.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you get them?

Best Answer

Plus, there are some new ones for the versa that the ionic doesn't have.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karu, where did you find this info?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It appears the Versa will be getting all of the Ionic's clockfaces. Of course, many of the Ionic's clockfaces were originally introduced on the Blaze.

Best Answer
0 Votes

it will be in the app store from the fitbit app.. 

right now the Ionic has tons of clock faces... i change mine every week or so. I imagine the versa will have all these

Best Answer
0 Votes
Which app will it be? Never done this before.
Best Answer

@Tianhi @Karu @RMorst @DonaldMReif @Jamaicangirl81 Ionic & Versa will share the same Fitbit OS so you'll be able to put the same clock faces on either device. Check out the list of existing clock faces and apps in the Fitbit Gallery.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer

The link doesn’t work 

Best Answer

@Nicki-noo Yes, it does, it brings you to the Fitbit gallery.

Here it is again: Fitbit Gallery

Want Spotify for Versa? Click Here to Vote!

Click Here to Vote for Low Power Mode!

sarah, usa | versa, charge hr (retired)
Best Answer

The link didn't work for me either, tried several times.

Best Answer

I just got my Fitbit Versa.  I've never had an actual smart watch before.  I don't know what watch faces the Fitbit Blaze has but this one has 50+ watch faces.  Some have flowers on them.  Some you can make with your own photogragh.  There's all kinds.  Something for everyone.  I get tired of the same old thing.  So I like to change it up.

Best Answer

Hello @Angela63 and @blondiegirl, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. It's nice to see you around too @sarah_lin8 and @Nicki-nooSmiley Happy

@sarah_lin8, thanks for all your help and for providing the link to the Fitbit Gallery. 

@Angela63, I'm very glad you're enjoying the Fitbit Versa and its clock faces, thanks for sharing your experience with us! 

@blondiegirl and @Nicki-noo, would it be possible for you to reply to me with a screenshot of what you're able to see when you open the link provided? That will be very helpful for me to check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am wondering why after having a clock face a week I am now being charged for it.  Will this happen with all the faces?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JulieG68 wrote:

I am wondering why after having a clock face a week I am now being charged for it.  Will this happen with all the faces?

No, it doesn't happen to all faces, only those provided by 3rd party developers.  When you are considering a clock face, always click on "Learn more" for more info on the face itself and scroll on down and you will see whether there is a cost and who the developer is. All clocks listed as developer being Fitbit are definitely free.

Best Answer
I have changed my watch face several time and the one I got charged for is
the photo watch face. All the other ones are free. I did the 3 day
trail...I liked it so I contacted the developer and I asked him if I
purchased it would it be a one time deal or would I have to keep doing it
over and over. So he basically told me once you've purchased it it's yours
to keep. I have already changed the photo but when I did that they acted
like they were going to charge me again so I had to contact the developer
again to see what I had to do since I already purchased it. Does this help
you any?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @JulieG68, thanks for joining the conversation, it's great to have you on board the Fitbit Community. Thanks for taking the time to reply @Angela63, it's great to see you around @SunsetRunner, thanks for your help. 

@JulieG68, indeed, as @SunsetRunner mentioned, the Fitbit watch-faces will be free (you can check the name of the developer on each watch-face), as for 3rd party ones, some of the developers will give you a trial and then charge you, please keep an eye on "learn more" to check this information. 

When it comes to 3rd party developed watch-faces the best course of action is contacting the developer when you come across any kind of issue related to their watch-face.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes