Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise stats on Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi 

does anyone know how you customise the stats shown on the fitbit app when you’ve exercised. I’m finding distance and pace unhelpful would prefer heart rate and calories burned. 

Many thanks!

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@CurlyClare Welcome! It's good that the community is growing! I will gladly assist you with this but I would like to have more information. Where are you viewing this data (on the Versa or your account)? How are you recording this (via the app, the Versa or manually logging it)? Could you share a screenshot of what you are seeing on your account? What type of activity are you recording?

I look forward to your reply!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi 

I record my workouts on my Versa and then sync onto the fitbit app.

the first photo is how the Versa records the workouts and the second photo is when the workouts were recorded with a charge 2. C1A9B168-9F3B-4268-85C4-2AF36A06EC01.png

934832CD-279E-448E-A660-D52BC7A5D902.png

I would like to see mins, Cals and avg bpm when using my Versa.

Thanks 

Best Answer

@CurlyClare thank you for your reply and screenshots and I apologize for the delay in my reply. What you are seeing is an issue that the team is currently being investigated. At this time there isn't a resolution for this but hopefully they will have one in the near future.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes