Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa - Stopped charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I charged it overnight. When went to bed it was at 7%. The next day 0%. I restarted t and put it back on the charger- 0%. I cleaned the contacts on the Versa and charger.... 0%. HELP!

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Fitbit's troubleshooting guide for charging issues is at https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1190/

As it says at the end of that, if the suggestions in there don't work for you then it's best to contact customer support.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @Joeneb and @SteveH thanks for the input.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue and would like to know if the instructions provided by our friend worked? Are you still having problems charging your Versa?

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

It still does not work. Fitbit is sending me a new one.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same problem and tried everything, it’s only just over 2 months old 😩

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Steph1788 if you've tried everything in that troubleshooting guide without success then, as it says at the end of that help file, it's time to contact customer support: contact.fitbit.com

Best Answer

Thanks for the update @Joeneb@Steph1788 great to see you around and @SteveH thanks for stopping by.

@Joeneb, I am glad to hear that you will be receiving a new Versa, at the moment of receiving it, you just need to follow the instructions provide in the help article How do I set up my Fitbit device? to set it up.

@Steph1788, upon checking with our support team, I was told that you have already created a case. I know that our team will be glad to help you out and provide you with a solution.

If there is anything else we can do for you, do not hesitate to post it. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes