Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit customer service

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I wonder how long it will be before they start going wrong like there previous Fitbit good luck to everyone that's has one time will tell 

Moderator edit: title for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Peteevans I'm not sure what you are asking or meaning by your comment. 

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree that their support is not the best, especially when it comes to listening to their customers on basic flaws on their devices (e.g. devices waking people up at night because they light up from movement, my #1 biggest complaint, and an issue for thousands of people here in the community).

The support staff doesn't change just because a new device comes out. So whatever issue you have with the service, it will likely persist.

That said, they were at least very nice about replacing my Blaze when the heart rate sensor "bubble" cracked under normal use after less than a year. They stand by the hardware, at least, and other than that issue my Blaze has held up fine (in fact, it was still working even with that issue, but I was concerned about damage to the sensor while cleaning/water getting in the cracks).

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Peteevans Thanks for the feedback!

Our team here at Fitbit is always working hard to make improvements to our trackers/watches. By participating here in the Community Forums, please keep in mind you are agreeing to follow our Community Guidelines. This is a friendly reminder to please be positive and productive. If you have had any issues with a Fitbit product, it is best to work directly with our Customer Support team to find a resolution to your problem. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer