Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get notifications but versa won’t sync!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa has trouble staying connected to Bluetooth, but I received text notifications while trying to sync on the app but it still won’t sync. I’ve done all the rebooting on both the versa and my phone, and I just reset the versa and started fresh (again!) yesterday. What is going on with this thing? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hey @gena_woo, it is great to see new faces around! I appreciate the time you have taken to try to make your Versa sync. I'd like to ask you something, do you have your Versa paired to another, computer (with Bluetooth) another tablet or another phone? 

Let me know so I can help you out better! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I already talked to a rep who tried to help with this issue. It worked fine for a few weeks but it’s acting up again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Now the time is 20 minutes behind. I’ve rebooted it several times this morning and still haven’t been able to sync since early yesterday afternoon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response @gena_woo and for taking the time to contact our Support team for further help. 😉 I'd like to suggest you to enable the notifications again from the beginning. If you have questions about how to do that, please take a look at the following help article. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

So now it’s rebooting randomly on its own. It did it during my workout last night and at least 3 times in the last hour. This is ridiculous.

Best Answer
0 Votes