Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the quality of the Versa better than other trackers?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It seems you can only give positive feedback on Fitbit so let me think for a while.🤔

Oh ! Yes my three Fitbits that I’ve gone through could not have been faulty they must have replaced them out of the goodness of their heart. I’m sure the build quality is second to none and you can check how well they are made on utube. They say they strive to improve on quality so if they are so good ?!! They must test them to destruction before releasing them on the public so not putting the public out of pocket. I think they are so good I’m going to get one for each hand just in case one goes wrong which they never do !! You can’t beat their warranty which last just long enough for them but not you.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject?

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

@PeteevansI'm sorry you feel the need to be negative and use the help forum as your vehicle. Perhaps you can find another avenue to express yourself and leave the help forum for those of us trying to progress in a journey to a healthier & happier lifestyle. Best of luck to you. 

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer

So, in 24 hours you decided to write your first post complaining about your Charge, started other 2 topics about the same object  and even decided to start 2 different topics on the Versa subforum (that you obviously don't own) just for the sake of ranting.

Bad day, isn't it?

Have you ever thought that maybe it is you who don't treat the devices as you should do?

Best Answer

Bubble strap battery failure back cover and switch fell of take your pic which is the way I treat them and no I don't have a new one not going on their past build quality 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would hav a new Versa if I new the build quality was better than there previous attempts my last replacement lasted 4 months I take it off to do weights and wear it for cardio xbike and running not good it can be a expensive journey 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Peteevans I think you have 2 additional problems:

- compulsive writing about your problems without any added value to the community

- keyboard not working (not sure if you are typing from your PC or mobile device) since no comma appears on your sentences.

Best Answer
At least you recognise there's a problem That's where it's a help to the forum shame you don't work for Fitbit. Must be the way I use my phone,
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Peteevans, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. It's great to see you around too @Giampi71 and @MarciM, thanks for your insight about this situation. 

@Peteevans, 2e really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and I appreciate you have shared your experience with us. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences this issue you've experienced, please remember that we do not expect manufacturing issues to to affect our trackers but that's why every Fitbit tracker comes a limited product warranty and in case you have inquiries or doubts about what it covers, you can check it on this article: Return Policy & Warranty.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

The issue with your tracker model was that the material of the wristband (which I'm assuming they started to use to avoid anything like the Force incident happening again) was heavily affected by things like temperature and humidity.

Those sort of things are out of your hand and Fitbit seems to have understood that because otherwise they wouldn't have been willing to do so many exceptions with replacements like customer support used to do in the past. Few people really say the support is bad and everyone I know has had at least a decent experience with them.

Sad to see that you never tried to get one of their newer products. Even when they still weren't ready to use a different material for the band (like when releasing the Charge 2 or the Blaze), they improved the design so that those wristband problems are not as critical as they used to be.

Even if for some awful reason you break an Ionic band, which is practically indestructible, and you happen to be out of warranty you can just purchase another one (with its own warranty) for about $30.

Hell, you don't even have to buy one from Fitbit. You can buy a cheap Amazon band for less than $10 and be done with your warranty nowadays.

But it's a lot easier to say everything else from Fitbit is trash without even being open to be told what's the difference.

狂乱 Hey Kids!
Best Answer

I presume, Marci, you like yours? As a distance runner, that would mean sweaty arms, and part of my concern is not just the comfort during the day, but will it hold up during my workouts. I want to think so, and it's heavily cardio so not like I'm hitting to ground a lot. I save that for class, and even then, well, being the instructor I try and avoid it. Some guys in class are bigger than me though.

Best Answer

Hi @Leckey Welocme to the forum. Yes, I like mine. I wear it running, studio workout, hiking and swimming. No issues.

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, kindly!

Best Answer
0 Votes