Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I need an extended warranty from my retailer?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my Versa at Sams last week.  Do I need to buy their extended warranty from them? Or will Fitbit warranty be valid for my Versa? For 1 year? Thank you 😊

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @SunsetRunner Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Versa. Fitbit has a 1 year manufactures warranty, which should be in place no matter where you purchased your Versa. 

Marci | Bellevue, WA

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @SunsetRunner Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Versa. Fitbit has a 1 year manufactures warranty, which should be in place no matter where you purchased your Versa. 

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer

Thank you for your response. I wondered why Sams asked me if I wanted to purchase their warranty. Didn’t seem right. 🤔

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @SunsetRunner, a warm welcome to the Community and @MarciM thanks for stopping by.

I am glad to see here that our friend replied your inquiry. For more information about our warranty policy, you can click here and if you need anything else, do not hesitate to post it.

Happy stepping. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes