Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you received your Versa?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone ordered a rose gold/peach and have it arrive already? I don't know if I should order from Fitbit and have it come April 13-20 or Best Buy and have it come on April 16th... And I really can't wait!

**update**

!!! I just ordered it from Fitbit.com!!!Smiley LOL

Want Spotify for Versa? Click Here to Vote!

Click Here to Vote for Low Power Mode!

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

sarah, usa | versa, charge hr (retired)
Best Answer
1,203 REPLIES 1,203

I think Fitbit will see a lot of cancelled orders today and tomorrow. Since today is the 4 week mark and no one is showing processed or shipped. I think they will realize they really messed up in not giving people that pre-ordered with them first as opposed to the retailers. Yes, they will still get their money but people won't but through their site again to deal with these issues.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JulieAvila That's what I'm thinking too.  Getting the rose gold at Best Buy on 4/16, maybe ordering the silver from Amazon to be delivered 4/17, and then I can return whatever one I don't like.  I'm still torn on color choice but I lean towards silver, so it'd make sense to wait 1 more day to get the color I prefer 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit sells way more product through their retail partners than they do direct.  Keep the retailers happy.  This is only an issue with the new product line.  Fitbit was able to sell some early.  Great.  Don’t penalize them for offering that. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is finally on the truck and out for delivery! Feels likes it's taken FOREVER to get here!

Best Answer
0 Votes

hey @wizaard, how'd your preorder via alza go? i was almost about to switch to ordering there but i saw they'll only have black or peach tomorrow, the others colors don't come until the 23rd (buh, who knows if that's true, i think they're estimating). do you have any news from fitbit on your order? mine was put on back order without a single notification..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah looks like they diverted the orders to big box. le sighs. I still have hopes, but I am slowly beginning to thing that the pre orders for Canada, have not been taken seriously at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@taijituI had to do some research on my own because I was really getting desperate. So, I have pre-ordered on Fitbit.com on 21.03.2018 (black), then changed to Charcoal on 05.04.2018 (via support) - nothing has come until now, order still in "received" status.

In the meantime Alza was shifting the delivery date all the time. So I got in touch with Fitbit distributor in the Czech Republic (APCOM) and they confirmed only standard black and peach are on stock (and were sent on 09.04.2018 to Alza), the rest not confirmed yet, should arrive until end of April.

So I am done waiting. If there is one black available, I am buying it tomorrow here locally.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Aw, that sucks! I was wondering, do you perhaps live somewhere near Pilsen? I was wondering if you'd like to trade armbands! I'd only have use for the small one anyways. I preordered a gray/silver Versa and have literally no use for it, so I thought I would ask someone I know from my country if they'd be willing to do a trade. Let me know! @wizaard

Best Answer
0 Votes
I ordered the black/black aluminum on 3/19. I picked mine up from Canada Post yesterday. I live one hour east of Vancouver

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I ordered the rose gold/peach on 3/14/18 and should have had it shipped by tomorrow at the latest for the 3-4 weeks originally stated. I called to check and was told 2-3 weeks yet... while stores will have them Monday. They then said it ‘might be sooner’ but I gave up. Ordered from Amazon to be delivered Tuesday. Keeping my original order with the overnight shipping for now- just in case. I’m VERY disappointed by the 2-3 weeks they stated... 😪

Best Answer

Upon shipment notice last week, delivery date was slated for April 9. By Saturday, that had changed to April 10. Now the latest info is stating delivery on April 12. This is rather annoying. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ordered mine over 4 weeks ago and haven't heard anything about it shipping yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hhhmmm. I pre-ordered on March 28. I ordered the standard black. Which color did you order?

Best Answer
0 Votes

How to create a customer service disaster:

(1) Allow your brand-devoted customers to pre order your newest device, with the expectation that they will receive that item before it is released to stores

(2)  over sell your pre orders, then backorder your devoted customer base

(3) do not inform said customers that their items are on back order

(4) set up message boards and a Facebook page so that your devoted customers can talk to each other, so that customers who are on back order can see the responses of customers who did receive their merchandise.  It is especially important that some of the customers who received their items ordered AFTER the customers who are still waiting for their order to ship

(5) make sure Amazon and Best Buy can fulfill the orders of customers who are disgusted with the service they received by ordering directly from the company

Best Answer

I ordered the gray/silver on March 13.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@songbird1329 Yes!  Fitbit.. are you listening to us!?  Do you read these boards at all? 

Still no eta on my pink/rose ordered on 3/13 and useless call help that told me I'd get it in 3-4 weeks after my original order on the day that would have been a full 4 weeks! Ugh!  

One, Charge HR, Versa (ordered)
Best Answer

I’m afraid you’ve nailed it perfectly, songbird1329. I’m definitely a devoted Fitbit-er of long standing- and referrer. My extra fee for overnight delivery seems wasted now. 😪

Best Answer
0 Votes

@2beittybitty  i think between them screwing up the shipping situation date wise, some people getting theirs first that didn't preorder until last week, etc....they also need to drop FedEx as a shipper.  They are freaking terrible.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@dianewordsmith  fedex sucks.  My delivery date was Monday, yesterday, and I was so excited.  checked the tracking over and over, nothing.  Finally got an email last night AFTER 6PM telling me now my delivery date is WEDNESDAY!  Not happy. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I pre ordered March 13; mine has not shipped 

Best Answer
0 Votes