Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate and sleep tracking not working-Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello! Just purchased the Versa and while I was pretty excited I’m noticing some features not working. I charged it last night, put sleep on sensitive, and went to sleep. When I woke up my sleep was not tracked at all. No record of it in the section, and while I green light comes on and off my heart rate is not reading at all as well. I tried following instructions to turn it on through the app and website with no avail. I reset the watch and made sure the watch was synced, but still nothing!

Moderator edit: added label

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Found out the problem after talking with a tech. If you have tattoos over the area your verse is trying to take a reading for your heart it will not work. No matter the software changes, it's a hardware issue. Talk about a huge design flaw.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Same thing is happening with mine, also not recording heart rate during workouts so frustrating 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue ! #Bummer 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The same was happening to me, everything had worked fine for a few days previous. I swiped left on the versa screen until I found the settings icon, clicked on it, scrolled down to heart rate and saw that it was turned off. I turned it back on and all seems to be resolved. 

Best Answer

I do not have the versa but when I bought the charge a month & a half ago I had it set to sensitive & it also was not recording sleep. I put it to normal & all is good. May be worth a try. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Found out the problem after talking with a tech. If you have tattoos over the area your verse is trying to take a reading for your heart it will not work. No matter the software changes, it's a hardware issue. Talk about a huge design flaw.

Best Answer
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m glad you figured out the problem but that is horribly disappointing!!! my charge 2 is still having problems w dropping my heartbeat and the other night showed no sleep whatsoever even tho I know I was asleep!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't have tattoos and the same thing is happening to me.  Heart rate is on the watch but the app says that it is not on.

Best Answer

I am having the same problem, I think. The watch is reading my heart rate however it is not showing a reading in the app. How do I fix this??? I have cleaned the watch, reinstalled the app, the heart rate is on, turned on and off bluetooth. 

Best Answer

My heart rate was on but not working but I turned it off then back on and it’s working again. I never would have thought to check that

Best Answer
0 Votes