Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I Shutdown My Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can someone please tell me how to shutdown my Versa from my watch, please?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Belle_F,

Sure. Just go into the Settings on the watch, then select About, then Shutdown. You'll want to hold the side and bottom button to start it back up. Hope this helps.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
32 REPLIES 32

Hi @Belle_F,

Sure. Just go into the Settings on the watch, then select About, then Shutdown. You'll want to hold the side and bottom button to start it back up. Hope this helps.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

Hold the button on the left side down at the same time you are holding down the bottom button on the right.  For like 10 seconds. 

Best Answer

That was easy enough, wow! I feel like a total dork. Thank you so much!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bobled, what, you describe is a Restart, not a Shutdown. A Shutdown is properly described by Dave's post just before yours.

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner, Thank you for clarifying that. You are 100% correct! It is a restart. I tried it too along with what Dave posted. Good learning. Thank you all for your quick and wonderful help! Very much appreciated!

Best Answer

Can you shutdown through the app? My touchscreen is not working and restart didn’t solve the problem. 

Best Answer

No, Terri, you can not Shutdown the Versa from the App.  I would try the Restart several more times and if that doesn't work, you will have to go with a Factory Reset using the 3 button method described below since you don't have a display. This will return the tracker to the way it was when you unboxed it and you start all over again.

On the watch, hold all three buttons for about twelve seconds. This triggers the 2-button hardware reboot after about eight seconds.
- When the Fitbit logo appears, then disappears, release the bottom right button, then continue holding the left and top right buttons until you feel a strong vibration. This indicates the factory reset was initiated.
- This process may take several seconds, and eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays go to Fitbit.com/setup.
- If you fail to release the bottom right button in time or otherwise don't follow the procedure precisely , the Fitbit logo reappears quickly and boots without factory reset.

Best Answer

Thanks Dave/Cal.

Your answer 100% correct 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't have an "about" in settings and can't seem to shut down

Best Answer

Yes, you do, Kim. Under Settings, scroll all the way down and About is the last entry. After touching that, scroll all the way down to Shutdown which is the last item under About.

Best Answer

I do not have that option either, I have the fitbit Versa.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Under settings, I have 2 options. Tips and Tricks and Inspiration. I am unable to scroll down.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're  not even in the right place! Swipe left on the clock face to the Settings App (Gear Icon). Touch and then scroll down to About.  Touch and scroll down to Shutdown. What you describe is the bottom area of the Today screen which has nothing to do with what you are looking for.

Best Answer

I am also same problem. But somehow setting is also opening. Please advice 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do a Restart.

Best Answer

Thank you!!!! Hopefully this will help it find it again, it quit syncing😏

Best Answer
0 Votes

That was so helpful! I was also stuck on the "today" setting as well! Learning bit by bit 🙂 Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was also in the wrong place. Thanks for setting me straight. After swiping to the real settings, I was able to shut my Versa down.

Best Answer
0 Votes

On my Versa I see that to turn it off I go to settings and the account but when I go to settings and click on it all I get is notifications a d inspiration, help please!

Best Answer
0 Votes