Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Versa worth it?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After trying to decide what bracelet/smartwatch to buy for my girlfriend and seeing how nice Versa looks and what nice features it has, I've been pretty disappointed to see that it has so many issues. Now I don't know if I should order it or not. Can some of you guys shed some info nad your opinion of this device if you own it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I just bought it, and I love it/ hate it.  I love how small/cute/stylish it is and the notifications I can receive via facebook,snapchat,text.  I LOVE also that I can shower with it and swim !!!

On the other hand, I HATE how complicated it is to figure everything out, I hate that there is no store where you can just go to ask for help, ( like apple) you just have to ask online questions and even that does not help. 

I have no idea how to connect with my friends via facebook because no one has answered my comment.  So I have the versa with no friends.  I use to have the charge 2 and had friends on it.  I have been having trouble with the battery/ syncing problems.  The software is not the best/ not fast at all!! I have not been able to put songs on it, but I read that to put like 5-10 songs it takes like 2 hours!!!!

However, for the price I think its worth it, it is cute on a wrist and it looks like an apple watch from far away! I would just do your research/watch Youtube videos.  If you're looking for a smartwatch, this is probably not the best fit for you since you can't answer phone calls/text.  They do have pre-text already installed but I don't ever use it.  Fitbit is nice though for the athletic side, tracking your heartbeat, your calories, your miles, your sleep etc.  You just have to ask yourself how much you want to spend, what you want this watch for.  Like I said, I think it is great on some aspects but needs a lot of work for me to give it 5 out of 5  stars!

Hope this helps a little and goodluck!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CosminComan wrote:

After trying to decide what bracelet/smartwatch to buy for my girlfriend and seeing how nice Versa looks and what nice features it has, I've been pretty disappointed to see that it has so many issues. Now I don't know if I should order it or not. Can some of you guys shed some info nad your opinion of this device if you own it?

It partially depends on what kind of phone she has and what type of experience she is expecting. I had two Fitbit devices before the Versa. I also have an Android phone so I can use the quick text replies. Battery life has been good so far, changing bands isn't as difficult as people say (I change it almost every day, though my nail on my thumb is a little rough). I have a screen protector and case due to complaints from other users. Music transfer and Pandora syncing are slow, I left the device by my router and tried to forget about it while it synced.

If the weather is nice, I am going to try to take it for a swim this week. Screen is bright and responsive and I successfully used it to purchase a coffee. I had a few watch faces that wouldn't load but a restart fixed that.

★Kit N.★
Versa 3, Versa (retired), Charge 2 (retired), Charge HR (retired) | Pixel 3a XL
Best Answer
0 Votes