Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My fitbit is waking me up

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I wore my new fitbit to bed to track my sleep, and every time I moved the light came on and woke me up. This is not helpful.

Can I set my fitbit to a sleep mode or turn off the light for the night? 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Go into the app, touch the device in the upper left corner to get to the settings and about 2/3 down there is an option for "Quick View". Turn it off.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Heather3842 wrote:

I wore my new fitbit to bed to track my sleep, and every time I moved the light came on and woke me up. This is not helpful.

Can I set my fitbit to a sleep mode or turn off the light for the night? 

Disregard the instructions rsava just gave you! On the Versa, press the left button for several seconds to bring up the Screen Wake Setting and set it to Manual.

Best Answer

Or don't disregard the instructions rsava gave her and note that there is a second way. I grab my phone and look at the app immediately upon waking in the morning so it is much more likely that I would just do it there. 

There are more than just YOUR way to do things, you should learn that so you don;t sound like such a jerk. That is certainly what you sounded like this time. 

Best Answer

Heather, I'm sorry if you are all confused about this with conflicting answers to your question. Since you have posted in the Versa Forum, I'm assuming your question is in regard to the Versa. And the correct answer to your question is the one I gave you. The Screen Wake setting is on the Versa itself.

rsava, your answer applies to the Charge 2, for example, but not to the Versa. We can do without your derogatory references to other posters.

Best Answer
0 Votes

THANK YOU!!!! I had to stop wearing my Versa to bed because it was causing more sleep problems. I did what you suggested and it worked. Your instructions are correct for Versa.

Best Answer
0 Votes