Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications and Syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Two things... 

1.) My notifications on my Versa aren't coming through. I saw the update for Samsung, but I have an iPhone. Bluetooth is on. I am allowing the notifications to come through. It just stopped working one day. 

2.) I have to manually sync my Versa now... it would just randomly sync and update before. 

I have not switched phones or even messed with my settings. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @LeRICA Have you tried rebooting (hold down left bottom and bottom right until you see the Fitbit logo)? Occasional I have to reboot to get my iPhone to sync, not sure why it happens, but so far a reboot has always fixed it the issue. 

Marci | Bellevue, WA

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @LeRICA Have you tried rebooting (hold down left bottom and bottom right until you see the Fitbit logo)? Occasional I have to reboot to get my iPhone to sync, not sure why it happens, but so far a reboot has always fixed it the issue. 

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer

Hi @MarciM - I tried this and still nothing. Any other ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Safe to assume you have double checked that on the Fitbit phone app you have 'All-Day Sync' on and notification are on? Another thing to try is shutting it down. Go to setting on your tracker, scroll to the bottom, select 'About'  and scroll to the bottom and you will see Shutdown. 

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer

It's working! Thank you for the rebooting trick. I had to pair my bluetooth with my Versa and voila!

Best Answer