Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personalized background Pictures?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Will we be able to add a personalized photo as the background on the screen like in Apple watches? 

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Kcheney,

There's a watch face called 'Photo Album Watch Face' that allows you to not only use one photo, but cycle through a set of photos.  I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds like precisely what you'd want.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

@Kcheney,

There's a watch face called 'Photo Album Watch Face' that allows you to not only use one photo, but cycle through a set of photos.  I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds like precisely what you'd want.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Best Answer

Thank you so much! That’s what i was hoping for! 

Thanks for answering. 

Kim 

Best Answer
0 Votes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frank, where did you find the watch faces available for Versa?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner,

Oh, sorry... I suppose that I assumed that the ones available for Ionic would be available for Versa.  @Kcheney, please note that the jury is out on this one until the device is released.

My bad.  Smiley Embarassed

Frank | Washington, USA

Best Answer

Frank, it "appears" that "most" of the Ionic faces will be available for the Versa but we won't know about any specific face until we have a Versa and add it to our App.

Best Answer

If you use the simulator, you see that the watch faces or apps have a different screen size. The Ionic has a screen size of 348px*250px, whereas the Versa as a screen size of 300px*300px. As of understanding, to support both devices, two  GUIs with different screen sizes are required. I tested this with the demo app on the developer site, but not yet with a clock face. I assume that this is the same behavior.

Best Answer

Is this option available for the Versa?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is this only for the ironic model?

Best Answer
0 Votes

You do realize certain people can’t afford it even though it is very cheap 

Best Answer
0 Votes