Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pros/Cons of preordering Versa?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What is the point of pre-ordering?

Moderator edit: added label

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

As mentioned above the only advantage to us is that we should get it as early as possible. It's not like in the game industry where you may get an incentive such as a discount or additional features. One disadvantage is that you won't know when it's going to be delivered until just before it arrives. If, like me, you want to have more control over delivery then wait for it to be in stock.

The big advantage is for fitbit, who are able to get a feeling for demand and maybe adjust initial production runs accordingly.

If you are a fitbit addict and want your new toy at the earliest possible time then go for it. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

It will ship as soon as they get some in.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

You'll likely get your versa before it's available in stores. 

Best Answer

As mentioned above the only advantage to us is that we should get it as early as possible. It's not like in the game industry where you may get an incentive such as a discount or additional features. One disadvantage is that you won't know when it's going to be delivered until just before it arrives. If, like me, you want to have more control over delivery then wait for it to be in stock.

The big advantage is for fitbit, who are able to get a feeling for demand and maybe adjust initial production runs accordingly.

If you are a fitbit addict and want your new toy at the earliest possible time then go for it. 

Best Answer

Have early have you seen them ship out before the release date?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I pre-ordered the Charge 2 Rose Gold Edition and got it a day before release - this was in the UK. 

Am hoping it will be the same for the Versa Special Edition!!

Bev
Versa (Coming Soon), Charge 2, Flex 2, Aria - Android
Retired: Surge, Charge, One, Ultra
Best Answer