Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick reply for Gmail

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a phone with android 7.0. I can reply to SMS/text messages, but for Gmail I only get the "archive" and "clear" options. How can I enable replies for Gmail?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

A warm welcome to the Forums @outlier9.

You will be able to use the quick reply option on your Versa for Gmail if you have this configured on the Fitbit app. Tap the watch icon, then go to quick replies and if the Gmail option is on, you will be able to use this feature with the app. For more information check the help article How do I respond to messages with my Fitbit watch?.

Let me know if you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Yes, I have notifications enabled for Gmail. I can receive notifications for Gmail. I see "Gmail" listed under "Quick Replies", but I still do not see a "reply" option when I receive a Gmail message on my watch. Just to confirm, I can reply to text messages, just not Gmail messages.

Thanks for your help.

Best Answer

Thanks for the information @outlier9. Have you tried to restart your watch? If you haven't, I recommend restarting by doing the following:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

See you around. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately this did not work for me. I have a Moto G5 Plus running Android 7.0 if that helps. I was going to try it on my wife's Galaxy s8 to see if it's a problem with my phone or Android version. After I try, I'll report back here.

Best Answer

Anyone have luck on this?  I have all firmware updates.  Using S9+ and I CAN reply to texts just no options on Gmail replies only Delete and Clear. 

Looking for a solution... 

Best Answer

Hi

Did it work for any of you?

I'm experiencing the same issue. 

Only for gmail Quick reply doesn't work. 

Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes