Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release date for Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Do we know the actual release date of the versa? Also will it have the elliptical training built in like the blaze? 

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

This thread has a post from a moderator that suggests that elliptical is one of the versa exercises:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Versa/15-Exercise-Modes/m-p/2595735#M31

I don't think fitbit has given a precise date but amazon.com suggests it will be released 16 April and this date has been in some of the news items. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

This thread has a post from a moderator that suggests that elliptical is one of the versa exercises:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Versa/15-Exercise-Modes/m-p/2595735#M31

I don't think fitbit has given a precise date but amazon.com suggests it will be released 16 April and this date has been in some of the news items. 

Best Answer

No one knows for certain, but at a guess with the 4-6 week estimate, I would expect it to be the beginning of May.

Yes Elliptical will be one of the exercise shortcuts you can choose to have on your device. So the same as the Blaze in that regard. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Amazon says the charger will be released on April 16th which would correlate to the 3-4 weeks for preorders. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Amazon says the charger will be released on April 16th which would correlate to the 3-4 weeks for preorders. I would guess mid to late April and wide availability in early May. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Currys' online store in the UK is now listing the standard edition as being released 16th April but the special edition being released at the end of April. So, it may be that the special edition will be delayed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, everyone! 

Versa will begin shipping early next month, so you can expect to have it in hands sometime in April. This is quickly approaching! I'm excited for you all to have it and officially be part of the Versa Fam. Smiley Happy

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Does that mean the Amazon preorders will ship sooner than April 16?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you likely to drop the price? amazon uk have the black versa for £189.99 on preorder 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The pink and black color is currently being sold in major store in Singapore. No special edition yet. 

Best Answer
0 Votes