Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rose Gold Question

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm planning to upgrade from my Blaze to the Versa but I'm having trouble committing to a color. I'm torn between the rose gold/peach and the silver/grey. 

To people who have the rose gold/peach, is the frame very rosy and almost pink or is it closer to an actual gold? I'm trying to see how the different frames will match different colored bands that I buy.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

I actually think the Rose Gold lots have been manufactured in slightly different colors.  Some pinker and some more gold.  I say this because there are lots of after-market bands that the review says "exact match to Rose Gold" and it doesn't match mine.  Photos seem to look different too.  Of course, the reviews could be fake and photos posted online have lighting variances.  However, I don't think the Rose Gold color is consistent across the manufacturing batches.  BTW, mine isn't all that pink, more Gold color.

Kathy | USA
Versa SE, Charge 2, Samsung Galaxy S10+
Best Answer

That's what I was thinking might be the case! Every picture I see if different. I would prefer more gold than rose so I wish there was a way to find out!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@kcronin wrote:

I actually think the Rose Gold lots have been manufactured in slightly different colors.  Some pinker and some more gold.  I say this because there are lots of after-market bands that the review says "exact match to Rose Gold" and it doesn't match mine.  Photos seem to look different too.  Of course, the reviews could be fake and photos posted online have lighting variances.  However, I don't think the Rose Gold color is consistent across the manufacturing batches.  BTW, mine isn't all that pink, more Gold color.

Interesting, would you be able to post a picture of yours? I'm curious because I've never noticed variances in the rose gold colors and I also have the band that you're referring to. It matches perfecly to my watch, which is on the pink side. I also prefer more gold than pink but I've had my Versa for 2 months and I still find myself looking at it and thinking how pretty the pink is.

Here's a pic of mine with the  band

Capture+_2018-07-10-21-15-14.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

@avocadotoast  I've tried to photograph the bands but it's hard to see the color variances in the pics.  Of these three bands, my Versa pebble is closest to the link band.  The mesh (ordered Rose Gold but also sold as Rose Pink) is too yellow and the chain band is too pink.

Mesh / Link / ChainMesh / Link / Chain

Kathy | USA
Versa SE, Charge 2, Samsung Galaxy S10+
Best Answer

Hi there, if you don’t mind me asking. 

Where did you get that particular rose gold strap, I’ve been looking on take a lot and I am so scared I am going to order one and then it’s not the same colour as the watch? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CourtneyTomaz wrote:

Hi there, if you don’t mind me asking. 

Where did you get that particular rose gold strap, I’ve been looking on take a lot and I am so scared I am going to order one and then it’s not the same colour as the watch? 

Not sure if you're asking me but the strap in my picture above is from the seller "hooroor" on Amazon. It is the color "Rose Gold" (not the "Royal Gold")

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BFVJMWK/ref=s9_acsd_hps_bw_c_x_2_w

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sam425 I would say it's a perfect blend not like Pandora's rose gold jewelry where one can clearly see pronounced gold top tone. With Versa the gold top tone is very soft with equally soft powder pink undertones. I think Fitbit nailed it. If you like pink bands it will work as long as it's a soft pink. But, it should also work well with cooler gold bands e.g rose gold. 😊

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes