Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The screen on my Versa seems to have dimmed... I can no longer see it in strong daylight... has anybody experienced the same?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

My screen dimmed today. I tried restarting it not the screen is still dim

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Janet65018 and @Hcm, a warm welcome to the Forums.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this. I recommend verifying that your brightness settings are set correctly. To verify this just swipe to setting from your Versa and check this. Also, restart your watch by doing the following:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Let me know how it goes. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Today I'am experiencing the same, both a dimming and a flickering screen.

Already tried to reset several times according to the instructions on Fitbit Versa Help and Manual.

Problem still exists. As the screen is dimmed it is not easy to go the settings and check clarity, but what I'v seen it is still on "normal'.I've tried to change it into 'automatically' but no positive effect sofar.

Do hope you are tor help to solve the issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does your screen flicker with loads of lines, mines started doing this today

Best Answer
0 Votes
Pressing the buttons to restart the versa seems to have done the trick, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Indeed, the same over here 😞

What I mean is the problem still exist: flickering lines, unclear screen. 

Reset doesn't as described doesn't help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Indeed, the same overhere 😞 and on top if this the clarity is deemed 😞

Hope to receive the solution soonest.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi guys, hope you are doing.

I am glad to hear that this procedure worked for one of you. Now if you have already tried the instructions provided in my previous post and keep experiencing this issue, I recommend contacting directly at our support team, I know they will be glad to help you out. For a faster response you can contact them via chat.

Catch you later. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes