Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep cycle

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got this watch over the Apple Watch because it suppose to track better then the Apple. I had an old fb that was great but broke. This versa tracks horribly. When I first stated using it last week it worked. It’s gotten worse since. First time I charged it, it reverted back to the
old type of Fb charge hr, that only shows the lines. I turned it off to reset and it went back to the detailed sleep. I hope there is a fix on this coming or I’m returning. I’d add a photo but I don’t know how. I couldn’t copy and paste it. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I am having the same exact problem.  First night it tract great and since its been getting worse and worse each night and now it wont even track.  Very curious about an answer to this one.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Forgot to mention one of my girls has the plain versa and has no problem. I have the one with (pay with fb) I wonder if that makes a difference 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same exact problem.  First night it tract great and since its been getting worse and worse each night and now it wont even track.  Very curious about an answer to this one.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sleep tracking is awful. I have the regular versa not the upgraded. Go to sleep at 12.30, wake at 7 am, Versa says I slept for 1 1/2 hours. every morning I have to edit my sleep log. Annoying as hell. My previous Garmin vivosmart tracked sleep like a champ. This may be going back!

Best Answer
0 Votes