Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync problems...

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi has any one else had sync issues with their versa and android. For the last few months my versa will stop syncing and even if I turn bluetooth on and off and all the usual things it will not sync. Quite frustrating and not really any good. My android is not having issues with syncing to any other devices either. Please help.

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

What Android phone are you using?

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

It seems that every time I use my android phone to Bluetooth headphones or buds, I loose sync with my versa. The only thing that fixes it, and this has happens a lot, is to restart my phone and restart the versa. Works every time, but is annoying.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Without the specs of your phone, we can't help. Can you give us those so we can further assist you?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

My phone is a LG G6.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a samsung note 8 and I also have sync problems. I bought the device in the US and I'm living in the netherlands. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I use a LG G6 and I constantly have issues with syncing. A lot of the time I will have to turn both the watch and phone on and off for it to start working again. This is ok with fitness data, but is especially annoying when trying to use apps, because they need a phone connection which at present is buggy and unreliable. In all the threads the moderators give some solution that involves re pairing, but this is not a proper solution since you have to do it constantly. The problem looks like poor bluetooth code from Fitbits end which is something they will hopefully fix in a future update. I don't want to have to return this watch since I really like it. 

Best Answer

It is a Samsung galaxy s7 and has been working perfectly up to a few months ago and after that has stopped syncing twice.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi ..

I am also facing Sync Issues with Versa not synching with my phone - fitbit app.

My Phone android version - 8.1.0 is also updated to the latest and my handset is nokia 8.

I have checked all troubleshooting guides, but I everytime need to unpair and pair again to the fitbit app and then it works for sometime.

Please help, this is very frustrating, specially when its New

Best Answer
0 Votes

Samsung Galaxy A5.

Need to close and re-open bluetooth everytime i want to sync lately. Problem existed since i bought it 4 months ago but would happen like once per day, now it's literally everytime i want to sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue as of last week. I’m working off of iOS and the time is also wrong and won’t sync up. Super frustrating, I haven’t figured out how to fix it yet

Best Answer
0 Votes