Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa acting up

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my versa for two weeks and it is already having problems. The screen sometimes stops responding to touch, at times the screen stops filling in part way through. I have had to reset it 5 times in the last two days to get it back working properly.

Fitbit, fix your products please. I finally gave up on my blaze where the back button stopped working and now the versa is also flaky.

I know it is under warranty and I can get it replaced, but why do I need to keep going through these pains with your products.

A very disappointed customer.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Steeldefense Welcome! It's good that the community is growing! Sorry to hear about your Versa not working as it should and thank you for trying the restart on it. As you mentioned the best thing you can do at this point is contacting our Support team for assistance as they can review your Versa's information and help you out. You will get an email from them.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The retail store has replaced my broken versa. Still feel fitbit needs better quality control on their products.

Best Answer

@Steeldefense sorry for the delay in my response. Thank you for letting me know that the store replaced your Versa and for your feedback. Hopefully you are already back on tracker and reaching all your fitness goals.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes