Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa battery life

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my versa on 17th May and for the first month or so I was nicelybusing 20% battery a day, so charging very 5th day, but the last week or so I have needed to charge every other day. I have checked previous articles and followed the advice - but it is still no better. I am not using the music or any of the exciting features, just steps and heart rate - but I don’t understand why I have gone from charging every 5th day to every second day when I am not using it any differently.

any suggestions, have already adjusted brightness, turned off all day sync and notifications, not much else I can run off!

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Try a Restart and do it several times if necessary.

Best Answer

Thanks I shall give that go and see how we fair over the next few days

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am very optimistic.  One of our very popular and knowledgeable volunteers on this forum reported just today the same problem with his new Versa and the Restart solved it. Good Luck! And remember, if the first one doesn't do it, keep trying for several times.  It is an easy and quick process so it's no problem to repeat.

Best Answer

Thank you, I’m at 80% now, have done a restart, and will see where I am this time tomorrow!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have been merrily switching it on and off a few times a day for the last week and I’m still only lasting 2 days between charges 😢

any other ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The next step is a Factory Reset by swiping left to Settings and then About and then Factory Reset.  This action returns your Versa to how it was when you first unboxed it.  You will be given instructions in setting up again and starting from scratch.  If that doesn't work, I suggest contacting Customer Support.

Best Answer
0 Votes