Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa display flickered

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday I got to use fit pay with my new Versa. Payment went smoothly and I did get the green check mark on the screen. However, for about four seconds after that, the screen flickered bright green and black until I hit the left side button.

Has anyone else had this problem? Was this my Versa’s way of saying that the payment was going through? This was the first time I’ve used any kind of Fitbit pay. Is this normal for the Versa?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the update @tiniree.

I am glad to hear that this didn't happen again. If there is anything else we can do for you, do not hesitate to post it.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to welcome you @tiniree and weird to hear about what happened with your Versa.

Regarding your question, I am not sure what might have caused this, but I would expect this to be a one glitch and I would ask you to keep an eye on your watch, and in the case this happens again, you can restart your Versa.

Keep me posted. Smiley Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I’ve since used Fitbit Pay several times, and the unit hasn’t repeated the flashing. Maybe just a one time, first time use thing?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @tiniree.

I am glad to hear that this didn't happen again. If there is anything else we can do for you, do not hesitate to post it.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Best Answer