Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa going crazy

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today used my versa for a pool swim, not the first time I have, and at the end the buttons stopped responding and are still not working. Did a factory reset and will go to alarms screen automatically. Since buttons not working can't back out. Have had this since April 17th first time I have had problems. 

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

You could try really drying out the device by putting it in white rice.  My sister dropped her phone in a lake once and put it in white rice afterwards and it worked perfectly.

If that doesn't work, I would contact Support immediately.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, it seems to be working better now  probably dried out. It is frustrating though since it is supposed to be ok for swimming.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same is happening to me!! I hate it’s happening since it was supposed to be used in the swimming pool!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s gappening to me the back button won’t work and it’s vibrating for jo reason keeps waking me up!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
It worked itself out once it dried. I found on subsequent swims as long as
I didn't mess with the buttons too much that it worked the way it should:-)
Best Answer
0 Votes
How long did it take to dry? And did you do anything to dry it? Thanks

Laura Devaynes
Best Answer
0 Votes
Just later the same day/next day by not getting it wet for a while.
Nothing special besides keeping out of water for a bit.

Rhiannon
Best Answer

Same here. Notification screen was poping up with no notifications. Vibrating out of nowhere waking me up.. button unresponsive. Went through support and got replacement. Meanwhile the old one stayed out of water and stopped having this problem. So that definately was the problem. Now they reason i bought this after having charge2 for only 6 months was the waterproof ability.... and now im scared to use even the replacement (which was not new as a device, it was used when they sent it and at worse state than mine) underwater. At least they do replace within warranty. 

Best Answer
0 Votes