Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not calculating exercise calories accurately.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve noticed that when I track my exercise through my watch (not app), it will underestimate calories burnt. Today’s 3.5km, 19 minute jog burnt 36 calories (as shown in the app) The same run (at a slower pace) a month ago, had a calorie burn of 209. I haven’t changed any settings (other than stride length as it was grossly inaccurate and wasn’t automatically adjusting, despite connecting to the app to map the run). Strangely, auto recognised exercises like my boxing class will recognise calories far more accurately. Help?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @JoniBoxer, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for having shared your experience with us. Tell me, since when have you experienced this issue? Are you experiencing it with other exercise other than run? If so, please restart your Versa by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you sease the Fitbit logo on the screen. Then, monitor it for the next few days and let us know if your calories burn are still not being calculated correctly. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, give it a try and let us know the outcome! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes