Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not counting steps and not holding a charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

Ever since yesterday, my Versa will not count steps and has a problem holding a charge. I've factory reset it, restarted it and it still won't work.   Is there anything that can be done?

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hey @kreezy, welcome aboard! Smiley Happy Thanks for trying to factory reset and restart your Versa. I'd like to ask you something regarding the steps, is it not counting your steps at all or is it not counting them accurately? In the meantime, I'd like you to take a look at the following help article that explains how Fitbit trackers count steps. 

Now in regards of the not holding battery issue, I'd like you to take a look at the tips in this post to make the battery of your Versa lats longer. 

Let me know the outcome! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

It's not counting steps at all, and as far as the battery is concerned, it worked fine and then now it glitches.. it used to hold a charge for 2 days at a time but now it doesn't even last a day before I have to charge it and I have done nothing different.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply @kreezy! Since you still getting issues with your Versa, I have escalated your case to our Support team so they can further assist you with this. So please keep an eye on your inbox. 😉 

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you.  I haven't heard from support and my Fitbit still doesn't count steps at all.  I don't know what else to do.

Best Answer

And you probably won't hear from support. It's been 2 weeks and crickets. My advice and it sucks if the watch is not returnable is to do what I  did.  Get a Garmin. Works great.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's exactly what I said.  I'll never buy anything but a Garmin again.  I'll give it to my daughter so she can use it for the watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes