Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not syncing to my iOS device

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa is not syncing with my app, I’ve checked my iOS updates and it’s up to date? What else??? It’s not even a month after purchasing my Versa 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Unfortunately, syncing problems happen from time to time, often without any obvious reason.

I would try restarting your phone and then restarting your fitbit using this procedure:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

You might also try forgetting the fitbit in your phone's bluetooth settings. If it still won't sync after that then there are some more ideas to try in this help file: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866/

Best Answer

Oky so I managed to get it to sync, but now my phone is not picking up the versa’s bluetooth? How do I fix this ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have to close and open my Bluetooth EVERY single time for my versa to sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Justine85 if it is syncing ok then it's doing so over bluetooth. What problem are you having?

Best Answer

Hey @Justine85, welcome aboard and thanks for taking the time to try to solve these syncing issues between your Versa and your iOS device. Just like my friend @SteveH mentioned, if it is syncing now, is because the Bluetooth on your phone has picked it up. It should be working fine now. If it is not the case, let me know what other inconvenience and I will continue assisting you. 

@oll_Gi, please restart your Versa. It should sync fine after that and you shouldn't be rebooting the Bluetooth to make it work. 

Let me know how it goes guys! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

@HeydyF

It did work after restart. But this is an issue that keeps happening why I have to do this every now and then

Also first time last night buttons did not respond at all, versa was opening the notification screen as if I was pressing the buttons. And it vibrated every now and then for no reason. I only have my versa 4 months. And I had a charge 2 for 5 months before the straps broke off. Are the devices supposed to last 6 months max? Do I have any guarantee from the company fitbit, if I bought my versa from a local store in Greece?

UPDATE: Again doesn't sync this morning.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @oll_Gi, thanks for getting back to me! What I can tell you about Fitbit devices, is that they are made to last, since we use the best materials on the market on it's design and functioning, however, since your Versa still not syncing as expected, I have escalated your case to our Support team so they can take a look at it and help you out better. 

Let me know how it goes!

Best Answer

@HeydyFI had contacted support myself. I am waiting for a replacement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @oll_Gi, thanks for your response and for taking the time to get in touch with our Support team to get further help. They always try to look for the best option (based on your warranty) to get you back on track. So if you have questions about your replacement, let me know. 😉 

Have a nice day! 

Best Answer