Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa weather app not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My weather app has gone by fits and starts, but I can usually get it to work. As of today, it keeps saying "sync the mobile app to update" I have restarted my phone, Bluetooth, WiFi and my Versa. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I have forced a sync... nothing will make it update (GPS is on and working) There is no uninstall button for the actual weather app, so I cannot uninstall and reinstall or install a better weather app.

Moderator edit: subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

A warm welcome to the Community @graham0519.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. If the weather for your current location doesn’t appear, check that you turned on location services for the Fitbit app. For instructions, see How do I allow the Fitbit app to use my phone's GPS?.

If you change locations, sync your watch to see your new location in the Weather app. To change the units used for the temperature in the Weather app:

• From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon > Advanced Settings > Units.
  • In the Length section, select a different measurement. Centimeters, Kilometers corresponds with Celsius and Feet, Miles corresponds with Fahrenheit.
  • Sync your watch and then open the Weather app on your watch to see the updated units.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I did not get a chance to try this solution. The weather started working again by itself.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried all of the trouble shooting steps and am still finding that my weather app is not updating. What else is there to try?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have also tried all of the steps and the weather app still does not work.

Best Answer
0 Votes