Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa with OnePlus

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I realise that the OnePlus 3 isnt supported by FitBit but has anyone used the phone with the Versa? Specifically does the connected GPS and notifications work.

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hiya, I've got OnePlus 5 which is not on the compatible list and notifications and gps work fine, the only notifications I don't get are calendar ones but from what I've read there's numerous other people in the same boat. I've put on a calendar app on for now and moved it to the front of the app queue on the watch so I can use the buttons on the right hand side to launch the calendar

Best Answer

That sounds good anyway. The main thing I would use it for anyway would be the GPS and notifications.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I took back the ionic because I couldn't get it to sync with my oneplus5 - a phone I really like and don't want to buy a phone on the supported list just for fitbit reasons.  Looks like you got your versa to work well enough.  Did you use any particular workarounds or did you follow the usual directions?  As a pebble fan I'm thinking of moving to the versa.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hiya

Thanks for the question

I just set it up per the standard setup with the phone and Versa in the
same room as the WiFi router. Everything appears to work fine apart from
calendar notifications which for some reason don't. The OnePlus 5 isn't on
the list but it appears to work ok

Keri
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, I just used the Versa with the Oneplus 3 normally. I have had no issues
so far.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, i have just purchased my first fitbit and spent ages trying to set it up with no success.  i called the helpdesk who told me that my phone (oneplus X) isn't supported and that in a short period of time i won't be able to use it at all in conjunction with the versa.

so it seems pretty pointless having the versa at all, the problem being that i have purchased it now, opened it and so won't be able to send it back.

the guy at the helpdesk was not very helpful so i am not sure what it means if the phone won't work with the versa anymore.  presumably i won't be able to see the steps information, get call notifications etc?

any advice would be gratefully received, i am really not happy at all and wishing i had never wasted my money on the thing.  not a great introduction to fitbit products 😞

Thanks for any help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can setup using Windows 10/ Mac PC and see all the steps information synced to your dashboard. 
you can even install the app in your phone and see the updated dashboard synced but what you really can't use is the notifications from mobile to fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is one plus 3t and I don't have problem with sync over Bluetooth, so I got no problem with notifications. the only problem I got is wifi connection. For whatever reason, I can't connect to wifi (2.4 ghz) though I followed everything from what fitbit recommend.

Best Answer
0 Votes