Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa will not sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve tried everything that was posted previously and still nothing. Has anyone figured this out. So disappointed wish I kept my Alta had no issues. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity and removed caps

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

What phone are you using?

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
IPhone 8 Plus

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Worthy01, welcome aboard! I just want to confirm if you have followed all the troubleshooting in this help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? Please let me know and if the issue persists, I will keep helping you out. 

I'll be around! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
Tried all of this and still not properly syncing.

Lady W.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Worthy01, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for having tried the troubleshooting steps @HeydyF suggested. As your Versa is still not syncing after trying the troubleshooting steps I would like to suggest you to set up your Versa as a new device to reset the connection between the watch and your phone. Don't worry, all the information already synced to your account will not be deleted when setting up the Versa again. 

To set up your watch as a new device:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  2. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  3. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  4. When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.
  5. When a pop-up appears asking you to Pair your tracker to your device, tap on Pair and continue.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

My Versa quit syncing with the Fitbit App also the other day.  I have done everything that has been suggested.  Turned off Bluetooth and back on. Turn phone off and back on. Took off of the app and put back on, etc. etc. etc and it just will not sync with the app now.  I get texts and calls on the Versa but the app is not picking it up.  So I'm at a loss as to what to do next!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

James et al,

I have the same problem. It's been since Sep 6 that I cannot sync my versa with the Android app. I followed all the instructions in this thread, and two other threads in this forum, to no avail: force stop, reinstall app, set up versa again with new 4-digit code, turn everything off and on.

It's seems like the app is simply defective and not able to sync with the phone. It is crazy that Fitbit, being in business this long, with so many products, still can't get a basic synchronization to work smoothly with each one of them.

Please fix the app & help!!! 

Best Answer

Suddenly my clock tells the wrong time on my Fitbit versa and I can't get them to sync

Best Answer
0 Votes