Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timezone changing itself

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Twice over the past 2 days time zone jumps to Cairo (GMT+2). Have to reset in apps.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@stevemoore wrote:

twice over the past 2 days time zone jumps to Cairo (GMT+2). Have to reset in apps

Do you scroll down and click on Submit after the Setting and then sync your tracker?

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @stevemoore and @SunsetRunner thanks for stopping by.

Keep in mind that your timezone will change depending on your phone's time. Do you have your phone's timezone set to the one you want to see on the Versa? I recommend checking this information by following the instructions provide in the help article How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?.

Let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

My Fitbit Versa has just started doing this also! For no apparent reason, it switches to Pacific time! I’ve rebooted the versa and the app, checked that I’m set to Toronto, Canada (not automatic) under time zones and synced several times.... it won’t revert back!

Has anyone found a solution?!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My versa 3 just did this overnight. Went to sleep with it on the correct time (same as my phone) and the alarm goes off in the morning on my versa but it's an hour ahead.

Best Answer
0 Votes