Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will you all release Versa + GPS

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello! 

First, i really love my ionic. Only have had 1 issue with water which I was sent a replacement very quickly. Does anyone else agree that fitbit should release a "Versa + GPS" Device that has similar GPS functionality to the ionic? I understand that the versa release was recent, so I doubt they will change anything for a little while. The versa is a better direct competitor to the apple watch. Wanted to start a topic to see the community's response. 

Thanks!

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Given that the versa runs the same OS as the ionic the only difference is the size and GPS. If they added GPS to the versa it would need to be a bit bigger, probably making as big as the ionic, in which case why have them both?

Best Answer

My original post had no mention about the size of the watch. The functionality I am looking for is the built in GPS that is only offered with the ionic and not the versa. Overall, i think the versa has a better aesthetic than the ionic, hence my wife's want for the built in GPS. My wife is the one debating whether she should get the versa or apple watch and that the built in GPS is the primary reason why she wants the apple watch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am not sure if your wife had decided on the Apple watch or not. The GPS feature on Apple watch is great but compared to fitbit the Apple watch does not come close. I own both and although I love some features on the Apple watch. I prefer my Fitbit Versa. I am sure they are going to come up with an updated one with GPS just like they came out with the Charge and then the Charge HR for heart rate. I am curious to see the price tag that will be associated with it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes