Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woven Bands for Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Will the woven bands for the Versa Special Edition be available to order as accessories?

What material are they made of?  How easily will they get dirty?

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@laropjb Hey, there! Welcome to the Fitbit Community.

The woven bands are available exclusively with the Special edition Versa. These will not be sold separately as accessories. Hope this helps! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

@laropjb Hey, there! Welcome to the Fitbit Community.

The woven bands are available exclusively with the Special edition Versa. These will not be sold separately as accessories. Hope this helps! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

So, does that mean if a woven band breaks or get dirty it is not replaceable?

Best Answer

If anything were to happen to your wristband, you could always contact our Customer Support team. Your watch will be covered by our limited 1-year warranty, please follow the link to read more about our return and warranty policy. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I imagine there will be similar 3rd party bands available not long after launch. That was at least the case when the Ionic was launched. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Yes. I found one-third party woven band listed in the article of best Fitbit Versa bands.

Best Answer

@raghuvirgupta thank you for the link. Those are really great choices available for Versa! I love changing my FitBit straps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have already 7,  Amazon and eBay ! My lavender  is on the way since Amazon screwed up and sent the charcoal, I like the slate grey trim but I want that purple band ! 

I have also found tech wraps . Very cool!!!!!

Best Answer

I encourage you to consider offering the nylon across the board with your product.

When my fitbit owning friends at work saw the nylon they fell immediately in love.  As did I.  I love love love the comfortable feel.  It doesn't wake me up at night like my comparably petite Flex 2 band did.

Best Answer
0 Votes

nope

but i found this one... with a velcro closure...i like it... pretty comfy

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BGZ1KJK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rachelm2hm wrote:

I have already 7,  Amazon and eBay ! My lavender  is on the way since Amazon screwed up and sent the charcoal, I like the slate grey trim but I want that purple band ! 

I have also found tech wraps . Very cool!!!!!

Sounds like me... love it! lol

I'm itching to buy all the ones i see 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the Versa purple woven and it's starting to fray at the edges.  The loops are also pretty dirty.  I use the black band it came with for workouts so the fraying and dirt are just from everyday wear.  

I'm pretty disappointed as I've only had the watch for just under a month.  For the amount they charge (extra for the purple) you would think a watch/band would hold up a little better.

Just an FYI though...all of my blaze bands fit the Versa as well. You may find more options if you search under blaze bands on Amazon.    I've got a bunch from there for much cheaper than they are through Fitbit ....and they last longer too!  

Best Answer

I got my special edition Versa on May 5th, and the lavender woven band started fraying on the second day. I’ve been very gentle with it from day one, and now pay extra careful attention when I put it on, but it’s getting worse. At least the other special edition has a graphite aluminum watch color that is only available in that special edition set. Considering the fact that I bought the special edition for the woven lavender band, I’m disappointed. I could’ve gotten a rose gold watch without shelling out extra for a feature I can’t use (the NFC doesn’t support my bank yet), and a band that looks bad after less than a week. 

Best Answer

Is the woven purple band able to be submerged in water?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree. I accidentally spilled coffee on my band and now it's stained. I have only had the Versa for less than a month.

Best Answer

I agree with all above.  My lavendar band is beautiful, but it's already so dirty.  I've had my Fitbit for right around a month.  I waited to find this band color because I loved it so much.  I will be trying to clean it and letting it air dry tonight, but it's a shame.  Perhaps future models could have something like a scotch guard coating on it to repel dirt and discourage staining?  

Best Answer

Looks like the woven bands are available on Amazon. I just purchased the peach/ rose gold versa and plan to order the woven violet band from Amazon. 

Best Answer

I got the special edition. The band looks nice. I use it as my going out band and not for work out or house work. I placed an Amazon order for all the different knock off brands to do a comparison video. I like the thinness of the fitbit edition one. I think that's what makes it comfortable. I will definitely baby it knowing is irreplaceable.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good day. 

Is the Versa woven band waterproof?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The new knit bands look awesome! I especially like the pink one. $40 is a lot for a band, though. The most I’ve spent on Amazon for a band is $10 so far.  And the last woven/fabric one I got is really awesome and this wonderful green color. Anyway, if anyone buys one of the new knit bands I’d love to hear what you think about it!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes