Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run exercise disappeared

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today.. I went for a run:

Longest one in 2 1/2 year.. 7 km. My Versa was working although I could see connecting but it would update periodically. About 1/2 km before getting home, I look at my watch and it was back in home screen, restarted run for the end. Got home and my steps are in but my exercise disappeared. 2 1/2 years it took me to make it and I have no proof I did it, no map, no record of exercise, nothing! I am really really disappointing now. I could live with the sleep tracking being off while you fix it, but I have lost all records of my run.. the reason I have Fitbit.

I am calling someone now, you will hear from me. This is pain and suffering this is unsatisfactory. Where is my run?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to see you around @PaulMarch.

Could you please provide me with a screenshot of the exercises your watch registered? In the meantime, I recommend going to your Dashboard from a computer and verify that the exercise isn't there.

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
it did not register it.. i had to add it manually

It was working up to about 6km into the run

then all gone..no record of it at all

i have no idea why.. between the 6km and 7km when i look at my watch it was
on the main screen
Best Answer
0 Votes

Had the same thing happen to me tonight. I was pinged I hit 6 miles, and was finishing up and when I went to push end... there was nothing to end. Like the other user, I have the steps but no run. Was hoping to compare this run to another from a different app. No 7k loss, so it is not as disappointing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes