Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error One more step Please complete the security check to access

I found this error message recently. I have not changed anything in my web application using OAuth2.0.
After some research, it seems that fitbit or cloudflare is blocking my server ip address.

Has anyone solved this problem?
How can I solve this problem?

Error: it was not possible to access the OAuth refresh token or
or synchronize the device: it was returned an unexpected response status 403.

I get this response:
Please enable cookies.
One more step
Please complete the security check to access api.fitbit.com
Why do I have to complete a CAPTCHA?
Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.
What can I do to prevent this in the future?
If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.
If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.
Cloudflare Ray ID: 3560747aacfa7032 • Your IP: 108.174.147.28 • Performance & security by Cloudflare

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

Have you had any success determining why this redirect occurs?

I am also receiving this redirect when trying to obtain an authorization_code

The odd thing is that nothing has changed on our server. This issue just started appearing. 

Using the same parameters I successfully obtain an authorisation_code if I execute the post using postman.  On my server I get the redirect page when accessing with curl.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi SaluticFit, 

Could you please share more information on when you get this error? Are you visiting a url or accessing to a service endpoint?

Thanks,
Gokhan
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem and what's worse is that my fitbit can't sync anymore using my home internet connection. It works if my phone is using the data connection but it doesn't if it's using the wifi. Evidently, cloudflare is blocking my home ip but, since, when synching, there is no captcha to prove that i am human, my device can't synch anymore.

My pc is not infected with virus or malaware.

Any advice? Thnaks.  One_more_step.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

This occurs when you try to access a service endpoint. For example, I receive this error when I try to access https://api.fitbit.com/oauth2/token

Best Answer
0 Votes