Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit data via API from connected partners

Hello,

Is it possible to get data out of the Fitbit API from apps which are connected to Fitbit?

As an example, Thermos Hydration Bottle with Smart lid is listed as a partner here: 

https://www.fitbit.com/nl/partnership/detail?id=33.

Could I for example get the daily intake of water via the Fitbit API? Also if someone might know a 'smart' drinking bottle which has an API, please let me know 🙂

Thanks, Kevin.

Moderator edit: moved to Web API forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

You can retrieve water intake logged into Fitbit by using the Food Logging Web API.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks FredFitbit for your reply. Just to make sure, it is possible to sync my Hidrate Spark 2.0 Smart Water Bottle or Thermos 24 Ounce Hydration Bottle with Connected Smart Lid, Teal data with Fitbit and retrieve that data via the Food Logging Web API url you supplied?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Thermos 24 Ounce Hydration Bottle with Connected Smart Lid is an official partner, so yes, it syncs with us. As for the Hidrate Spark 2.0 Smart Water Bottle, they mention on their page that they sync with us. If you have any further questions about those products, I suggest you contact them directly as we may not have the answer to your questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes