Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get added to the App Gallery?

ANSWERED

The Fitbit App Gallery is by invitation only.

Things taken into consideration:

• General appeal to the millions of Fitbit customers

• Alignment with Fitbit's mission of a happier, healthier world

• Unique and notable addition of value

• High quality user experience consistent with Fitbit's own products

• 2,000+ weekly active Fitbit users

If there's something with the Fitbit API that we can improve as you build a great product and grow your user base, please let us know.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The App Gallery is by invitation. Fitbit periodically reviews applications that meet the above requirements and reaches out to developers.

You're welcome to email api at fitbit.com to request inclusion, but you'll likely get the same answer.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello admins,

How/Where Fitbit customers can send appeal?

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The App Gallery is by invitation. Fitbit periodically reviews applications that meet the above requirements and reaches out to developers.

You're welcome to email api at fitbit.com to request inclusion, but you'll likely get the same answer.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Jeremiah,

I am very happy when got you reply because i sent many emails to api at fitbit.com but no reply even just say "Hello". Can you know why?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@FBL wrote:

Hello Jeremiah,

I am very happy when got you reply because i sent many emails to api at fitbit.com but no reply even just say "Hello". Can you know why?

When you email api at fitbit.com, you will receive an automated response with a case number. You should receive a reply within 2 days during the week.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Jeremiah,

I got this message:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Support Case #: 03143568

Thank you for contacting Fitbit.

This is an automatically generated acknowledgement that we have created a support case for you.

We know that every step counts, so we make every effort to reply as quickly as possible. However, due to high contact volume we may require two or more business days to respond. If you'd like to update your case in the meantime, simply reply to this email.

You may want to review these resources for helpful information:

Your Fitbit Support Team

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My question is how/where i can follow this ticket?

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes