Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does the Time Series food data work?

ANSWERED

I was looking at the Intraday time series data for food, and I was wondering how this was calculated for food. The options for food are: CALORIES_IN("/foods/log/caloriesIn") and WATER("/foods/log/water"). However, when we log the food we ate for a specific day, we choose a meal period (ie. BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER, ...) rather than indicate a time. For water, we just indicate how much water we drank for a particular day. Given there is no timestamp for logging such information, what does the time series data for calories in and water look like? Is the data prorated throughout the day?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Opps! Never mind! Please ignore this post. I confused the time series data for a date range with the Intraday Time Series data, which grabs data at different time intervals. There is actually no option to query on food data for the Intraday Time Series data.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Opps! Never mind! Please ignore this post. I confused the time series data for a date range with the Intraday Time Series data, which grabs data at different time intervals. There is actually no option to query on food data for the Intraday Time Series data.

Best Answer
0 Votes