Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there API for access EDA, HRV, stress, etc metrics data?

ANSWERED

My company need to access to spO2, EDA, temperature, EDA stress monitoring, etc data in order to implement some heath care solutions. Is there any way to access those data through web API? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @TedVN,

Welcome to the forums!

At this time, this data is not available through the Web API but is a highly requested feature.

If you haven't done so already, I recommend upvoting this thread and share how you would use this data to help build a better case for it. Our product teams frequently visit this board to review highly desired features and may consider implementing them in the future.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @TedVN,

Welcome to the forums!

At this time, this data is not available through the Web API but is a highly requested feature.

If you haven't done so already, I recommend upvoting this thread and share how you would use this data to help build a better case for it. Our product teams frequently visit this board to review highly desired features and may consider implementing them in the future.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best Answer

We are also looking to build solutions around PPG and EDA data. If this is available we are looking to place an order of 10k-100k devices. I have upvoted in the forum as well. Thanks

Best Answer