Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login using Facebook, Google

'm trying to connect to Fitbit on my iOS native app. I'm using a uiwebview to display to login and authorization screen. If the user login using his/her Fitbit credentials it works fine, but if they try to login using Google or Facebook I'm having trouble. When using Google, there is a popup to login and once the user is authenticated, it tries to do a callback to the parent window but since I'm using a uiwebview it just shows a blank page. Same with Facebook. Anyone have dealt with this before? It works on Safari but I need to do it in-app to get the access code and all the data to link the account and send to the server.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, I'm facing the same problem.  Our app is developed with Ionic Framework and I'm using $cordovaInAppBrowser to open a _blank window.

When using google, I enter my google username and password and subsequently, it shows a blank screen (with google URL). Same issue with facebook, but I can enter with fitbit username and password.

It seems to be an old problem but, it isn't a solution for this?  I guess that would be pretty common to enter with a google or fb account, isn't it ?

Thanks in advance.

Raúl

Best Answer
0 Votes