Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logo in SVG format?

ANSWERED

Is the fitbit logotype available as SVG?

I'm building a responsive site and really prefer SVG over pixellized images both for size and scalability.

A logotype is best fitted as a vector image and I guess the original is in some vector format.  It looks better in modern browsers when rendering a vector image to the actual pixels of the display rather than scaling pixels...

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

Currently, we only have PNG and JPG versions of the logo available for third-party use at https://dev.fitbit.com

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since the FitBit logos and icons don't appear to have any gradients you can very easily convert them to SVGs.

I used GIMP and followed these steps to get a near-flawless SVG from the FitBit logo:

Open fitbit_logo_dark_1000px.png in GIMP. 

Use the selection tool and select only the grey dots and grey letters. 

Click the Select menu then click "To Path", then in your Paths menu list (3rd icon on your layers window by default) there will be a new path named Selection.

Right click on Selection and choose Export Path, save this as fitbit-logo-grey.svg

Repeat these steps for the blue dots.

Open both files in a text editor and copy the <path ...> tag from one file to the other, it doesn't matter which. Change the Fill and Stroke colors to be the same as the fitbit logo (using the eyedropper tool).

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Currently, we only have PNG and JPG versions of the logo available for third-party use at https://dev.fitbit.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since the FitBit logos and icons don't appear to have any gradients you can very easily convert them to SVGs.

I used GIMP and followed these steps to get a near-flawless SVG from the FitBit logo:

Open fitbit_logo_dark_1000px.png in GIMP. 

Use the selection tool and select only the grey dots and grey letters. 

Click the Select menu then click "To Path", then in your Paths menu list (3rd icon on your layers window by default) there will be a new path named Selection.

Right click on Selection and choose Export Path, save this as fitbit-logo-grey.svg

Repeat these steps for the blue dots.

Open both files in a text editor and copy the <path ...> tag from one file to the other, it doesn't matter which. Change the Fill and Stroke colors to be the same as the fitbit logo (using the eyedropper tool).

Best Answer

The SVG versions of the logo are now available.

Best Answer
0 Votes