Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real time data of heart rate

I am making a personal app that needs more real time data for my heart rate, but I found that the tracker doesn't sync with the mobile app too often (it takes 10-15mins, but I need 15 - 30 secs). Is it possible to make the tracker sync the data to the cloud like a stream line ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

All-Day Sync on your smartphone

but don't cry later about battery life for your devices.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Already turned the "All-Day Sync" option on, but the intraday data is still not up to date. Is it a bug of the fitbit app just works this way?

Best Answer
0 Votes

All Day Sync means your Fitbit device will sync every 15–20 minutes. The amount of BLE communication should not notably drain your Fitbit device's or phone's battery.

There is no real time transmission (second-by-second updates) of Fitbit data, as we try to minimize the amount of Bluetooth communication to maximize battery life of the Fitbit device. If you need immediate, real time data, we understand that this means a Fitbit device may not be suited for your use case today.

Best Answer

Hi.

I want to develop a small android app (not to publish or sell), that monitor the hurt rate every 1 minute, and sends a notification everytime I reach 120bpm for over 1 minute.

This way I can reduce stress by having microrelaxations on the right moment, and be conscius about which situations create estress.

I was only able to find the webapi, but that dosen't work when there is no internet, and will increase data and battery usage a lot.

Can someone point me to the device api (not the web api).

Thanks.

Best Answer