Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Squash as an exercise option

Hi. I see that squash is an exercise option on your Fitbit app. Problem is that it's not available on both Fitbit.com and also not on my Blaze watch.
Was hoping that there was a way that a software update to the Blaze and your website could rectify this?
Thanks in advance.

P.S. just wanted to mention that squash is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. I personally know quite a few people that play and wear Fitbits. We agree that would be nice to be able to highlight squash as an exercise option when we play.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Squash

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @Kajoh2! The squash option is just an estimate workout calorie burn. If you select "workout" from your activities in your watch, you can later rename it to "squash" in the app. If you will note, for the most part, there are no specific sports listed in your activity list on your tracker.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply. Yes I see that you can do that. I realize now that there are no particular sports listed. I just thought it would be easier to pick the highlighted activity, do it, and forget it, instead of going back to rename the workout done. 

Thanks again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes